Thursday, October 11, 2007

What do Alcoholics like Owen Wilson, Drew Barrymore and Lindsay Lohan have in common with us?

I recently wrote an article for Helium, where I described the similarities between our favourite young celebrities like Owen Wilson, Keifer Sutherland and ourselves. Find the article here

If Alcoholism is genetic, it may not be the fault of the celebrities and ourselves, but our genetics.
While there are plenty of treatments, there is no cure.

As you have read in my blog, a sober companion like Rob Tencer might be your solution.

The most recognizable treatment for alcoholism is AA or alcoholics anonymous. While I don't need this AA treatment, I attend with my clients. Support, caring, nurturing is one of the ways I help my clients with the disease of alcoholism.

Rob Tencer - Sober Companion

This sober companion can help Owen Wilson, Lindsay Lohan, Drew Barrymore, Keifer Sutherland, and YOU.

No comments:

UES Museums

ues museums new york city 10021 Headline Animator

ues museums new york city 10021