Sunday, August 12, 2007

How to deal with fame. Help from Celebrity Publicist Rob Tencer

From Rob Tencer:

I recently read a quote from Jennifer Lopez and was insulted that she hasn't got more of an open mind on people who specialize in helping young people with fame. I have written a book on the subject, given radio interviews, and will soon release my new edition for tweens and teens on how to become famous, keep it together and be responsible. I have always recommended to have a great team around you, and that if anyone hurts you, including a parent, to remove them from your team. Please note: I never say remove a parent from your life, just your team.


If I specialize in making people famous, I also help them deal with the consequences of fame. Remember kids, that Rob Tencer is here for you!


“Nobody has a handbook for fame. It’s no easy thing to deal with. You’ve got to have good people around you. The thing about this business, in a way it’s pretty sad, because you get child stars who are too many people’s meal ticket and they’re not going to tell the child that they can’t do something. I had people who kept me in line. I was fortunate in that way. Now… it would seem that people’s best interests are just to keep the star happy as long as the money is still coming in.”

Jennifer Lopez on the Britneys and Lindsay of this world

No comments:

UES Museums

ues museums new york city 10021 Headline Animator

ues museums new york city 10021